Xenogears: A New Beginning

By vierge_18@yahoo.com

 

Chapter 1: The City Of The Dragons

The Northern part of Ignas. Not a lot of people knew of the tale that this region holds. It was told that this region was once the empire of a great civilization- the Daedalus.

Legend says that the people of Daedalus, especially the royal clan, were born-warriors. They were dragonlords who soar in the skies with their dragons, man-made machines, which transform into huge monsters. With these giants and their powers, they were unstoppable. Fortunately, they were less interested in mingling with the other humans. They were never seen participating or aiding in wars or such. They were but watchers, silently watching the others around them. That was 3000 years ago.

No one knew exactly why their empire had vanished; disappeared without a single trace. And since then, nothing was heard from them. The great empire of Daedalus, like Solaris, collapsed and was buried beneath the earth. Or was it?

Two years have passed after the fall of Solaris and the defeat of Deus. The survivors of the great tragedy gathered together and started rebuilding. And with the help of the legendary warriors, who helped overthrow Solaris and Deus, things flowed a little smoothly.

 ***********************************************************************

****DISCLAIMERS****

I don't own any of these characters!!!

Don't sue!!!

I'm broke!!!

***********************************************************************

For comments and criticisms, e-mail me at: vierge_18@yahoo.com
***********************************************************************